Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where Can I Find Some Master Chief Yaoi Where Can I Find The Ending Of Halo 3 Where Master Chief Sees Other Spartans. & How Do I Type In The Halo Font

Where can i find the ending of halo 3 where master chief sees other spartans. & how do i type in the halo font - where can i find some master chief yaoi

I was ending in the search for the official Halo 3 Legendary, where Master Chief is Spartan but apparently do not find with other ants. Does anybody know where I can? I also know how to write in the halo of the source that I see, too.

2 comments:

AJS said...

Spartans never another. It is rumored that a Master Chief Spartans can see in a series since the end of Master Chief freeze shows in the same boat that goes into an unknown world (dramatic music, while in the background, I am assuming that nothing good) .

Regarding the origin of Halo, will try to source some of these sites or Google it, see whether the two.

Joshua N said...

Not only freezes cyrogenically MC for many years. He does not see the Spartans.

Post a Comment