NIPPLE PIERCING???????? - nipple piercing extender
What do you want my nipples pierced, but I fear that things are doing badly hurt. Im not busy normaily pain and I can not. I have my navel and my tongue piereced and it was nothing. Is it really bad, and you think I should do:) Thanks xx
4 comments:
I have it really does hurt bad, but it depends on your body.
Of all the piercings that I had the nipple, it hurts. But quickly recovered and now is great.
I would give it 7 out of 10 on the pain scale ... But the only other piercings I had pierced our VCH piercings, tragus piercings and navel.
But believe me, the pain over 6 seconds long, and after you get a small stream, then you keep it clean and everything healed in a few months and is much more sensitive:)
Francess Dear Friend,
No
It is good to avoid any kind of piercing the human body.
They are no cuttings in the flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you, you, I am the LORD. (The Bible, Leviticus 19:28)
It hurts, but it's pretty cool
Post a Comment