How can I attend law school in France after graduating from school in the US? - law school interstitial cystitis
I wonder prefer to France, after graduating, and I want to study law and not practice. I wonder what the application process and what do I do now. Currently I am in the second year and I will graduate in 2012. Perhaps 2011th How and why should I apply?
1 comment:
Provide phone global education market, "the French Embassy in Washington DC and questions. It may be the subject of Legal Attaché.
They are also immigration issues, when in terms of nationality or permanent residence are permitted in the EU. You can also have problems of citizenship to French politics. If you go to a French citizen, married, or because of the French nationality, the process becomes much easier. I hope you speak French fluently without an accent. Best wishes.
Post a Comment