Wording for wedding RSVP card...so confused!!? - words to write on wedding cakes
Firstly, my marriage is on a tight budget ... the type of household, I must try to keep the price as low as possible. Lol. I just delimma invites and RSVP cards. I will try to explain it as best I can .. have not written much sense as it does when I tell someone, so patient with me. :)
I'm not saying they are technically not invited (kids because there are children who do not know me already), but I really do not want to do all that 12 children each. The site offers a lower price for children of different ages, I wonder how many children would have to do in this age group, you have $ 45 per person for a person who, at a price that can pay off. I try not tog being impolite ... Examples of my thesis: The marriage of my aunts, two children ran around the table and beat his head with pipes, and broke $ 300 .. But it was only after the collision of two planes outside of the cake. And when my baby shower, my cousin brought his son and vomited on the floor ... No biggie usually, but not clean! He just moves the chair. I do not want to handle this, so I try to avoid too many children .. But when they come, I wonder.
So, I'm on the fence ... How can assume that they do not say all of their children, but still be able to see if they do that I could get the prize for the children? What should I do? As wOrd RSVP card?
.. I hope It was not too confusing, I wrote .. Although it took me like 45 minutes. Lol. I'm sure it will add additional information as I was brought up points that I forgot to mention. Thank you for any help!
No comments:
Post a Comment