First Diaper Rash?? - yeast diaper rash remedies
Eat) My son is breastfed 7 months and started solids carried out (the oatmeal and bananas. I use cloth diapers on him, and I have to change if it is wet or Poos. He was diaper rash for the first time about a year and a half. Just run a little pink when you run, rinse with warm water and leave it naked in a towel for a few hours. Well, today is even worse. There seems to be in pain, and laughs and takes his legs when I go to change, he is naked, etc. It is as if the area around the testicles and the top is pink, itchy and looks like bumps. I wonder whether this "classic diaper rash or if you have a rash of yeast. I want to start not just slathering pastes, I want to know the cause of the outbreak, it can much more quickly and efficiently as possible. I took the air several times day. Any ideas? natural resources? Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment