Monday, February 1, 2010

What To Write In A Wedding Card For My Son What Do U Usually Say To The Newlyweds On Weddings?

What do U usually say to the newlyweds on weddings? - what to write in a wedding card for my son

I want to send a letter to the second marriage of my son. What should I put on the card? should be a "great joy" or simply "Happy Birthday"?

12 comments:

BIG-G said...

Congratulations. and perhaps a little personal note, it's your son!

Helicrea... said...

"Congratulations to my beloved son. I wish you and your wife, the eternal bliss"

Only one point on the label, for which, no doubt, get the trolls overtime, which traditionally only congratulate the bride. The rule is that it has won "the prize, and therefore is praised, while the desire of the Bride" all the luck. "

TheOrange Evil said...

"Congratulations" works.

Congratulations on his marriage with his beautiful wife, ____. I wish you good luck. Love, Mom.

BlakBeau... said...

Just a good old "Congratulations" is always the case. You can never go wrong. By the way, congratulations to your son in his upcoming wedding.

BlakBeau... said...

Just a good old "Congratulations" is always the case. You can never go wrong. By the way, congratulations to your son in his upcoming wedding.

Kyle Gradson said...

What kind of father are you? can be a monster ... It is the marriage of your son! You do not say congratz. You must write a short paragraph about the swelling in pride and all that crap ...

xluna_l0... said...

I agree with the congratulations and perhaps write something personal to your child.

Tell him I said congrats! :)

Shell Bell said...

I like compliments.

SaZ said...

However, congratulations ... unless you really know him .. You could write a little joke or something fun ... (only if you know) very good! Have fun at the wedding:)

Sunny said...

most people say, "Congratulations"

oscar5 said...

married congrats

minnie mouse said...

Congratulations to B. I think. For something that I hope you both are the happiest couple, or any other

Post a Comment